This page documents how to get up and running with the APIGEE API Gateway
The Extensions page that appears lists all of the extensions that have been configured from extension packages available on the system. If you wanted to view an existing configured extension, you could filter the list by typing filtering terms at the top of the page.
In the next steps, you'll add a Lambda Extension.
2. In the Extension page, click Add Extension.
The Select an extension page that appears divides the extensions between those that are developed by Google and those developed by other companies.
3. Under Select an extension, locate the Lambda Extension corresponding to the external resource you're accessing.
4. Click the box for the extension package to begin configuring an extension from the package.
5. In the Extension Properties dialog box, enter a name and description for the extension, then click Create.
6. In the Extension > My-Extension-Name page for the extension you're creating, locate an Apigee Edge environment for which you want to configure the extension. An extension must be deployed to the same environment as the API proxy that will be using it.
7. Click the environment's row in the list.
8. In the Configuration dialog, select or enter values to configure this extension.
"functionName" : "SphericalDefenceBroker-*",
"invocationType" : "RequestResponse | Event | DryRun",
"logType" : "None | Tail",
"qualifier" : "Version-or-alias",
"payload" : "Escaped-JSON-string"
Note: Change the functionName above to the qualified name of the Broker.
10. Click Save.